Where i am today..
At the moment my known health issues and medication i take are:
- overactive bladder – I take oxybutynin 5mg twice a day
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa – For this i have to take daily antibiotics in monthly intercourse’s during a flare up to put back in remission .
- Uterine Prolapse stage 2 – Which i am suppose to have a ring fitted but had it taken out due it feeling uncomfortable.
- Vitamin D deficiency – 3,200 DU a day
- gastroesophageal reflux disease(GERD) – Omeprazole
That is what is my diagnosed issues are, now i suffer from a lot more which has taken months and plenty of hospital and doctor visits to even get this far. I have severe stomach pain which can last for up to 9 hours and nothing even Tramadol, codeine etc you name it will not stop the pain. I will feel faint i will also be being sick at the same time as feeling i need a bowel movement and cant go. For this i had a endoscopy which showed up that i had gastrointestinal reflux disease, which has turned out to be wrong. I do in fact have gerd which causes my heartburn but it is not the reason for the stomach cramps, so i have now been put back on tests to find out what is really going on, along with other symptoms i am balancing between two diagnoses which is Lupus or Fibromyalgia.
I would love one day to wake up and not be in pain!!